Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder Review

I somehow misplaced my usual Maxfactor face powder on route to the gym last week, so I ran into the chemist along the way to try pick up a new one.
I noticed they had the Maybelline Fit Me range and it was on special so I decided to give the pressed powder a try.
I got it in (Buff Beige) Light 130.




Good News-
I love the packaging- It comes in a sleek black case which has a mirror and a gorgeous puff sponge.
It does what it says on the tin- It gives the skin a natural look while also keeping oil at bay.
It did not dry out my face.

Bad News-
I think I would have preferred the mirror to be at the top of the compact not underneath the powder.




Even though I liked this product I still think I would choose the maxfactor compact powder, I feel it didn’t give the same coverage and I had to reapply it more often throughout the day.

Check out the Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder Range here

Amy

xxx

2 comments:

  1. it sorta weird that the mirror is on the bottom! i wonder how they expect people to put makeup on haha

    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this powder so much! but I dislike the mirror at the bottom.
    I LOVE your blog!

    followed you
    Laura
    xx
    www.lauraelizabethbeeney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete