Wednesday 9 October 2013

St Tropez Instant Tan Wash Off Face and Body Lotion Light/Medium

 
After reading all about this on Lily Melrose I was dying to give it a try. Lily was lucky enough to attend the Mary Katrantzou show where the new St Tropez instant tan was used on the models walking the runaway.

This is actually a sample bottle which came with Cosmo magazine. My lovely sister Sarah kindly gave me this sample as she knew I was dying to give it a try.

First off, I absolutely adore the packaging. It comes in a lotion and a mousse form, the light/medium shade has a pink lid while the medium/dark shade has a purple lid.  The colour of the tan is gorgeous, very natural. I found it dried quite quickly leaving a streak free natural glow.

The tan is instant and therefore washes off in the shower but can be worn up to 24hrs. It is also waterproof, I got to test this theory over the weekend, and I can say that I did not experience streaks or smudges.




As it claims it can be used on your face I was eager to test this theory. I applied a small amount of the tan after my primer and then added my foundation over it. I found the tan applied very evenly onto my skin and looked seamless. I did not experience any breakouts...yet!

One thing I would say about this tan is the shade is quite dark for a light to medium shade. I usually go for the medium/darker shades when I purchase tan but I found this shade was definitely dark enough for my liking, having said that I may have to purchase the darker shade just to see what colour comes out!


Has anyone else tried this tan?

5 comments:

  1. Was going to pick magazine up to get this but didnt might go get it now looks good.

    Carrieanne x

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8223903/beauties-unlocked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous on! Will definitely have to pick this up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh even if it said it could be used on your face I would be so hesitant to try. I know someone who had a terrible reaction to tan on her face and it ruined her skin. This came up a lovely color on your arm. Wish I knew about this sample in the mag.x lashingsofmascraon.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the content of your article and your article skills are always good. Thanks for sharing this article This content is very important to me, I really appreciate you. For more info :- https://2easytan.eu/

    ReplyDelete