Tuesday 24 June 2014

Can't get enough of... Sunkissed Self-Tan Mousse



I am absolutely in love with this tan. I first discovered it in Primark when I took a trip to London, as I only had carry on luggage I wasn't able to bring large quantities of liquids so I decided to pick up some tan while I was out shopping for the day. This tan immediately caught my eye.

The packaging is gorgeous, I love the bottle, the dark brown shade really draws in the dark tan lovers, and the neon orange gives it is a fresh summer look. I decided to opt for the medium colour, as I already had tan on I didn't want to go too dark. The mousse is very easy to apply, it glides on to your skin. The mousse has a colour in it which means you don't miss any patches. It is a gorgeous consistency and leaves a lovely glow to your skin, which is patch and streak free. I cant remember the exact price, I think its approx €4/€5, bargain!

I left the tan on for the day and washed it off that evening, this is my favourite thing about this tan- the tan stayed on my skin. I find with other tans after I shower half the colour seems to disappear and I'm left a bit pasty. This tan has amazing staying power, you are the same colour (or very close to it) coming out of the shower as you are going in. This is a huge plus in my book!

The other great thing about this tan is the way the tan comes off your skin. With some other tans you can be left with patches and horrible marks or what I like to call giraffe looking skin! I hate when tan comes off in patches and leaves you with a horrible patchy skin tone. Sunkissed Mousse is completely different, it gradually fades from your skin, lighter and lighter without any scaliness. It also stays on my skin for 3 to 4 days before it begins to fade which is fantastic.



I cannot say enough good things about this tan it is truly an amazing product. As I had never spotted it in Penneys Ireland, I bought two bottles of it in the UK and asked my sister to post them over to me, maybe a little crazy, but when you find a fabulous tan it has to be done! I was thrilled when my friend noticed it on sale in Penneys Dundrum two weeks ago, I almost jumped straight into the car to go buy in bulk ha!

I am off to Tenerife in 2 weeks, I cant wait!!!! I will definitely be layering this tan on before I head off to the sun! Has anyone else given this tan a try?



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I need to check it out. Its been hard for me to get a natural tan this year so I'll be on the hunt for it, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found it so hard to find a good tanner for cheap that is not orange thank you 😘

    ReplyDelete