Friday 11 January 2013

Shellac Sweet Dreams Collection Spring March 2013



I am very excited for these new Shellac colours to be released in March 2013!

I am a huge fan of Shellac but find there isn’t many bright or pastel colours. I have several deep reds and blacks and purples. I was delighted when I seen a photo of the Spring Sweet Dreams collection.

“Drift off on a cloud of confections with the new CND Shellac Sweet Dreams Collection,”says CND Co-founder Jan Arnold.
“The new pastel colors can be worn on their own or layered to create a reverie of never ending dreams.”

I usually layer my Shellacs to make new colours, I can’t wait to get my hands on these and see what new colours I come up with!

Learn more about CND Shellac here,

Amy

xxx

2 comments:

  1. i love pastels so these are sy colors girl!
    CHICNOVA JEWELRY GIVEAWAY - 3 lucky winners to be chosen on my blog. Do participate :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Mold Remediation Westville

    ReplyDelete