Friday 15 March 2013

Essence Maximum Definition Mascara Review

I decided I needed a new mascara last week as most of mine have dried up. I checked out the Essence range, cheap and cheerful! They have 15 mascaras in their range! I didn’t know which to go for, so I checked out some reviews and found loads of positive feedback about the Essence Maximum Definition Mascara, so I decided to give it a go...






Good News-
Separates your lashes, no clumps
Bargain price, €3.49
Small brush for easy application
It stays on all day

Bad News-
Packaging isint great
Doesn’t create Volume
I hear Essence mascara dry up quick quickly

 




All in all, I was happy with this product, great for during the week, when you just need more defined, longer lashes! It might be a good idea to get a volumising mascara & layer up the two for more thickness & volume!

Find out more about Essence products here,

Amy

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks nice :)


    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    By the way I am currently looking for my next months 'new talent' blogger so get in touch with me via my blog if you have a talent and want to be featured of my blog ! Of course I link your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow, it looks really great!

    Greetings from Shirayuki's Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I'm going to try it out :)
    Ps: lovely blog

    www.thesparklinglabyrinth.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Mold Remediation Medford

    ReplyDelete