Friday 13 April 2012

Award!

Got my first Blog award today from Anna, Thank you so much Anna! Everyone check out Anna's Blog Annas Dope Blog. I am super flattered, I really enjoy reading all my lovely followers posts, love blogging the last few months, think il be keeping it up!


Rules
1. List 7 things about yourself
2. Award 15 other bloggers

List
1. I live in beautiful Dublin Ireland
2. I have a Degree in Business, Diploma in Care of the Elderly, and Diploma in Beauty Therapy
3. I have two pet fish
4. I have an obsession with Nail polishes
5. I have two gorgeous sisters! Sarah & Grace
6. My favourite colour is Maroon
7. Blogging is my new obsession!

Awards


Thanks so much for the love! xoxo



6 comments:

  1. Hey chick! Congrats on ur award how exciting! And thanku so much for passing it to me, I'm really flattered :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay :) thats brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. For starters CONGRATULATIONS to you :) you do have one lovely blog so you deserve it! & thank you so much for awarding me the award as well. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the award love!!!!
    xoxoxoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou so much for this award, well done for receiving it too!
    xxxx
    www.loveontopxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for giving me the award! And congratulations on receiving it too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete