Friday 20 September 2013

The Autumn Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Tanyia Talks to do this post. I think this is the first time I have been tagged to do a post, exciting stuff! So here we go...




For Autumn, what is your...

Favourite thing about it? Autumn is my favourite time of year, I love to see the leaves blowing off the trees and the change in the weather and finally getting back into wearing winter woolies, boots and coats.

Favourite Drink? My favourite drink over the autumn months would have to be tea, I love having tea and biscuits in front of me on cold evenings when I'm sitting in to watch a movie.

Favourite scent/candle? Hmm this is a tough one, I don't really have a favourite Autumn candle, I would probably say I love the scent of the cold crisp air during the Autumn months, that's a scent right?

Best lipsticks? I have been wearing a lot of coral, light shades over the summer months so I will probably switch to deep red, berry shades in the Autumn months, I bought a mac lipstick last year called Endless Drama which I absolutely love.

Go to moisturiser? At the moment my go to moisturiser is L’Oreal Skin Perfection: Correcting Day Moisturiser. I bought it a few weeks ago and I have absolutely fallen in love with it. I did a review last week- Link

Go to colour for the eye? I love deep brown shades for autumn, but also love a nice gold, bronzed look. I really want to invest in some berry, maroon shades this Autumn.

Favourite Band/singer  or music to listen to? At the moment I love Ben Howard, Gabrielle Aplin, Kodaline. Snow Patrol is probably my favourite Band, I love listening to all their music over the A/W months.

Favourite outfit to wear? Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm a wooly jumper fanatic, if I could get away with wearing them over the summer I would and on some days I did! Also love new winter coats & boots.

Autumn Treat? I will probably invest in a new coat, I'm still deciding on what kind of style I would like.

Favourite place to be? Over the Autumn months I love taking a walk in the park near where I live. There's something lovely about getting dressed up in bundles of warm clothes and going for a stroll. I also love to go on shopping sprees in town and enjoying a nice warm cup of tea after a successful shopping trip.

Thanks again to Tanyia Talks for tagging me in this post. Writing this post has gotten me very excited for the Autumn season.


Has anyone else done the Autumn tag, I would love to read them.
 

8 comments:

  1. Great post Amy, the new Sleek Romance palette has some gorgeous burgundy/maroon eyeshadow shades in it if you're still looking for some! x I love Autumn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I am visiting the UK this week, cant wait to pick up some Sleek makeup, I will keep an eye out for the Romance Palette xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh my god! I'm in love with your blog it's so cute and pretty! i love all your beauty posts! I'll definitely be telling all my friends about it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I've been loving plum and berry shades for lips lately xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post- I love jumpers too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Amy Autumn is my favorite time of the year too :)

    ReplyDelete