Tuesday 23 April 2013

Essence Perfume

Essence now have their own perfume range! I love all things Essence so I had to try it out. I decided to go for 'like a new love'. I purchased the 10ml bottle for €3.49- Bargain!


What Essence say about it- Essence like a new love – desire, excitement, like you’re in love – simply wonderful. this fragrance gives you a feeling of butterflies in your stomach. I love to love!

As Penneys didn't have testers in store I randomly selected this one, I was really happy with it, It smells gorgeous & the packaging is beautiful. I cannot wait to try out more from this collection.

Essence currently have nine fragrances in the collection- like a rollercoaster ride, like a jump in the pool, like a million miles away, like a new love, like a first day in spring,  like a girls´ night out, like a trip to new York, like a day in a candy shop, like a walk in the summer rain.



Amy,

xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is such a bargain! I wish we had essence over here, the few things I've tried from a swap I loved x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bottles are so pretty and it sounds like a great product!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try these. It would be great to find budget-proof perfume :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good article! I see your points as being valid and I appreciate the way you expressed yourself in this material. This is really excellent content. 10ml bottle box

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are one of the best manufacturing custom pillow boxes in UK. We provide boxes according to your need, weight and Design. Free Shipping. We are also supplying at very low prices and cost-effective quantities.

    ReplyDelete