Monday 4 March 2013

Product I've used up: Soap & Glory- FACE SOAP and CLARITY



 I heard great things about the Soap & Glory range, so I decided to try out some of the Body/Skincare products. I absolutely loved the Face Soap & Clarity 3-In-1 daily detox vitamin C facial wash. I used it up so fast!



Good News-
Gorgeous packaging- I’m a sucker for pretty looking products.
The product contains tiny micro beads which exfoliate the skin which leave the skin feeling soft and smooth.
The product smells amazing.
It leaves the face feeling fresh & bright.

Bad News-
Moisturiser is a must after using this product as it can leave the skin feeling a little tight, especially if you have dry/combination skin like me.

I really was thrilled with this product, sometimes it’s a good idea to change up your facial products, you might be surprised to find a different product works better for you.

Well done to Soap & Glory, another amazing product!

Find out more about products here

Amy

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I agree that it makes your skin feel a bit tight afterwards, when I was first using this product I didn't like it, but after a while I loved it!

    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I've always been intrigued by this face wash, I have the soap and glory peach cleanser to try and will have a review up asap :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love soap and glory's face products, I use scrub your nose in it and I recently got peaches and clean, both smell absolutely amazing

    ReplyDelete