Wednesday 13 March 2013

Catrice Photo Finish Liquid Foundation 18h Review

My Holy Grail foundation is Estee Lauder Double wear. As it is quite expensive, I decided to try find an alternative drugstore foundation for during the week, and keep my Double wear for weekend/special occasions.



After checking a few reviews, I decided to try out Catrice Photo Finish Liquid Foundation 18h, in colour 050 Deep Bronze. (I would have prefered go with the lighty lighter shade- 040 Sun Beige but it was out of stock)

Here’s what I thought!

Good News-
At €6.99 a bottle, it’s a bargain!
Nice packaging- comes in a gorgeous frosted glass bottle.
It has a pump, which Estee Lauder still haven’t managed to figure out!
Lasts about 8-10 hours, not 18h as promised, but still good going.
It creates medium coverage while still managing to feel light on the face.

Bad News-
I found the smell of the foundation a little over powering at first, but I’m getting used to it.
There is only 5 shades in the range so it can be difficult to get an exact colour match for your skin.

Find out more about Catrice products here,

Amy,

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this brand, good review though, I'll look out for it!
    Love your blog, I've followed, would love you to follow mine :)

    Rhiannon xx
    http://the-mascara-story.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :)

    XX http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Mold Remediation Blackwood

    ReplyDelete