Tuesday 2 October 2012

The little black dress LBD

A little black dress is an evening or cocktail dress, cut simply and often quite short, for some maybe alittle longer then my 'short'.Its long-lasting, versatile, affordable, accessible to every body shape and woman.

The "little black dress" is considered essential to a complete wardrobe by many women and fashion observers, 'for me and the girls it's the dress we always feel great in,reliable!'.Any black dress that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion: for example, worn with a jacket and pumps for daytime business wear or with a leather coat and accessories for evening.It is to be a staple of the wardrobe for a number of years, your bestfriend. For me I have two LBD's... One is my profile picture that I wore to my little sisters birthday and one I call my 'LBD for dates'. It's the dress that have always got me a second date.... What's your guys LBD like? And why do we love them so??

1 comment:

  1. Vengo del blog de Amoridoce y me ha encantado tu blog; por lo cual, si no te importa, me gustarĂ­a ser Seguidor de tan bello Espacio, lleno de Magia y Hechizo...y buen gusto.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete