Tuesday 2 October 2012

Catrice Cosmetics!


On Friday I made my weekly visit to Dundrum Shopping Centre to buy all the things I don’t need  but have to have!

I usually pick up a few nail polishes from the Essence stand while I’m in Penneys, I noticed another makeup stand this week with Catrice cosmetic products. I was really surprised at the volume of makeup products they sell and for such bargain prices!

I decided I’d have to give this brand a try. I had been on the look out for a few new eye liners, so I bought a Kohl Kajal Eye Liner in White & a Smokey Eyes Pencil in Black.



 


Good News:
Very Pigmented, strong colour
Easy to use
Great price- White-2.30euro, Black- 2.99
 
Bad News:
Does not have great staying power
 
Swatches:
 
 
I think for the price you are paying these are great products, I noticed they had a Made To Stay Highlighter Pen, I definitely want to give that a try. They also have foundations and tinted moisturizer, wonder are they any use, might go searching for some reviews now!
 
Catrice is available in Penneys/Primark.


No comments:

Post a Comment