Monday 23 April 2012

Father Ted Party

On Friday night I attended a friend's Father Ted themed Birthday Party. I didnt dress up as I didnt have time to think up an outfit but there was some fabulous costumes on display! Take a look!

Sarah with Mrs Doyle (Ciara)

Dougal (Sinead) and I 

Sarah & Dougal

Lovely Lady Birthday Cake!

Roisin & I

We got the giggles!



Lovely Ladies!


Sarah trying to sabotage my lovely photos!


Lovely Birthday Girl (Jacqueline)


From the party, a few of us decided to head into town for some dancing. Lucky for us a party bus came to collect us from the house, and we had a lil disco along the way.




I was dragging my tired butt to bed at 5.30am, obviously I did not make an appearance at the gym on Saturday!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment