Tuesday 24 May 2016

InVogue launch new range of Brushes and Beauty Implements- Brush Works


Beauty Industry experts InVogue recently launched a new range of brushes and implements- *Brush Works. These brushes are very reasonably priced and are said to create a salon like finish. The range includes everyday essentials, including manicure scissors, tweezers, pencil sharpeners and nail files. The range also includes several makeup brushes. I could not wait for these little beauties to arrive in the post.

I received three items from the range to review, The EyeDuo Brush, The Emery Board and The Nail Clippers.



The First product I tried out was The EyeDuo Brush. I often go on weekends away, so this duo brush is ideal for me.... I would bring half my makeup collection if I could fit it all! I try to keep my travel makeup bag as minimal as possible. I usually take 4 or 5 brushes with me. This brush is perfect as it combines two brushes and has multiple uses. I used the angle brush to fill in my brows, the bristles are super soft and the handle is very sturdy. I used the flat shader brush to apply my eyeshadow, I usually apply one shadow for my day look so again this was perfect. I was very happy with the Duo brush, I think it will be a stable in my travel bag.




I used The Nail Clippers and Emery Board last week when I did my weekly mani and pedi. There isn't a lot to say about nail clippers, they either work or they don't, The Brush Works Nail clippers worked really well, it is small and again handy for travel. The Emery Board was great, it is a nice decent size, so I will get plenty of use out of it.

All in all I was very happy with these products, I think I may have to invest in more of the Brush Works collection.

The Brush Works Range is available online from several online stores, including Makeupbrushes.co.uk. The Collection ranges from £1.49-£6.99.

Has anyone else given this collection a try?

2 comments:

  1. Vitalbrands, starting for the best shopping knowledge in our property, is the first and greatest web based shopping site in Pakistan devoted to streak deals. As a scaffold amongst Pakistan and China and Many Others Countries, Vitalbrands brings the best items into Pakistan from both the nearby and worldwide markets. With us encounter the liveliest and least demanding internet shopping background in the most bother free route in Pakistan. Since our venture into Pakistan in 2011, our shopping gateway has recorded exponential development. Energizing arrangements at fantastically costs are offered each day, with rebates coming to up 90%! deals in karachi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is the best. and everything about it was fantastic. Thank You for posting this. I really appreciate what you have written in it. Thank's for posting. PLease visit picbear

    ReplyDelete