Monday 6 October 2014

Ziaja’s New Manuka Range






Having recently discovered the Ziaja range for Sensitive Skin,  I was delighted to hear they now have a new Manuka Range out which is specifically designed for people with oily/combination Skin. I have combination skin but my t-zone area is quite oily so I could not wait to give the Ziaja Manuka Tree Range* a go! 

There are five products in the range, Manuka Tree Purifying Normalising Day Cream, Manuka Treet Purifying gently Exfoliating Night Cream,  Manuka Tree Purifying Deeply Cleansing Peeling Paste, Manuka Tree Purifying Astringent Face Toner and Mauka Tree Purifying Normalising Cleansing Gel. 
These products are formulated with the ingredient Manuka Leaf oil extract which reduces excessive sebum secretion while also treating acne breakouts using its powerful antibacterial properties.


Manuka Treet Purfiying Gently Exfoliating Night Cream- This product is enriched with almond acid which gently exfoliates the skin. This product also brightens dark spots, reduces enlarged pores and improves firmness of the skin. I used this product daily during my night time skin care routine and it left my skin feeling super soft and clean without any irritation. 


Mauka Tree Purifying Normalising Cleansing Gel-  I was really impressed with this product. This gel rids your skin of an excess sebum and makeup building up in seconds, it is a fantastic product. The products reduces makeup and oils but is not harsh on the skin like some other cleansing gels, its leaves your skin feeling smooth and soothing.


Manuka Tree Purifying Normalising Day Cream- This product is a must for people who have oily skin or find their makeup moving/shine forming after a few hours of application. This moisturiser regulates sebaceous gland activity creating an instant mattifying effect. I used this product in the morning under my foundation and found my makeup lasted for longer than usual and I didn't have shine/makeup moving. This product provides moisture for 24 hours and also contains SPF 10 for every day light protection.

This beautiful range of products is available online at Original Beauty and selected pharmacies nationwide.

Is anyone else a fan of the Ziaja facial products?


1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Anti-Aging Eye Corrector

    ReplyDelete