Thursday 13 March 2014

P.S. Range at Penneys


I first heard about the new P.S. range of beauty products from Frillseeker. I could not wait to try out this new range. A few days later I noticed a few products were finally available in stores. The P.S. range includes a selection of beauty products, including nail polishes, eyeliners, blush and eye shadows.



I decided to pick up two nail polishes.. because who doesn't need more nail polish!  I purchased a bright pink shade and a pretty red shade. The Polish is absolutely gorgeous. It comes in beautiful packing, the boxes are black and gold with a pink polka dot design. The Brush is flat and wide which makes the application process fast and easy. I applied two layers of the polish and two layers of Seche Vitae Topcoat to create a gorgeous glossy finish. The polish lasted on my nails about five days before chips appeared. The Polish retails for €1.50.



The P.S. range is now widely available in Penney's store nationwide. Has anyone else tried out products from the P.S. Range? I hear the eye shadow Palette is a great dupe for the Naked Palette, it may have to be my next P.S. purchase!



4 comments:

  1. Love the shine off the pink! gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glossy finish is lovely, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have long thick hair that frizzes at the slightest touch of rain. Because of my thick dense hair many brushes just get tangled up in my hair or even break. The best hairbrush by far I have ever used is the P S paddle brush. It works like a dream. It just glides through my hair without any trouble and leaves it really soft shiny and tangle free. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete