Monday 24 February 2014

Got2b Sea Salt Spray



While browsing in Boots last week I came across this beauty! I have been on the look out for a sea salt spray for a while, so when I noticed this on special in Boots I decided to give it a go!

Got2b Sea Salt Spray creates the look of wavy beachy hair. You simply apply a few spritz to damp hair and scrunch hair dry. I absolutely loved the look this stuff created! My hair felt twice the size it usually does! I had nice beachy/messy waves with minimal effort.

The only downside I can see with this product is my hair felt sticky after use. The next day I wanted to throw it up in a pony or leave it down and it felt a bit limp as the residue of the product was still in my hair. I have hair extensions so I don't really have time to wash my hair every day. If you don't want the beachy/messy look again the next day I guess the only resolution would be to wash the product out of your hair. It would probably be a good idea to invest in a clarify shampoo if you plan to use this product often.

All in all I was very happy with this product. It did exactly what I was hoping. I will get great use out of this product over the summer creating beachy waves for festivals, concerts and summer nights out.


Has anyone else tried this product?

Or have any Sea Salt Spray recommendations?


3 comments:

  1. This sounds and looks amazing, especially for the summer. Need to go and see if it's available in my country :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh looks like a potential purchase! Your hair is amazing btw! :)
    makeupmoob.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this sounds really good!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog right now :) click here.

    ReplyDelete