Tuesday 3 September 2013

A Well Dressed Bed

I know this post is a little off topic but I just had to share my new bed linen with you all. I decided last week my bedroom needed a little makeover. I went to Penneys not expecting too much and I found this gorgeous Duvet set, and for the bargain price of €17!

The Duvet is reversible, it has a slightly different floral print on the other side, sorry I don't have a photo of the print. I also picked up an adorable cream fluffy heart shaped pillow, priced at €4, bargain!

Bed is from Ikea

Has anyone else picked up this Duvet set?

11 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty duvet set im in need of a new one as i put mine in the wash with a biro and now it is covered in blue dots haha

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The duvet print is lovely but oh my goodness, I LOVE that fluffy heart-shaped pillow! So adorable! What a bargain as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Has a very shabby feel to it (:

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great. And I love this Ikea bed :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats beautiful i love it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous Duvet Set and the IKEA bed together just is gorgeous!

    Stefy ♡ | UK Beauty + Fashion Blog
    TWEET ME! @stefpuglisevich

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the heart shaped pillow. You really cant beat a freshly made bed :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute bed and duvet set! I haven´t been able to buy a new one in ages...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely! XO

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete