Monday, 27 May 2013

Barry M Textured Polish



Last weekend I bought a few new polishes from Superdrug, One of which was a textured polish from Barry M- Ridley Road. I couldn't wait to try this out. I have read a few reviews about this polish and most people don't seem to be a fan of it, here is what I thought.....

I thought it was very easy to apply, I heard some people found the consistency to be quite runny but I thought it was ok to apply. It has a sort of foam like consistency with small pieces of grit in it. 
I was not sure about the textured finish. I think it made the manicure look a little messy. I finished the manicure with Seche Vite Topcoat. Once I placed this over the polish the texture seemed to disappear, but once it had dried the texture was still visible but not as prominent.
 


I would say give this a try if you are interested in funky, design nails, or nails with a matte finish. For the people who prefer a shiny glossy finish to their nails I'd probably say you could give this a miss!

Has anyone else tried out Barry M Textured polish?

Amy,

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty color! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,, I commented when you posted about all those polishes and was so excited about this one in particular so I'm delighted to see your review and swatches :) it looks really cool, I like the look of the texture, then adding the touch of glitter is so cute too,and its from pennys, you have me sold :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so bizarre yet look so gorgeous! Love this shade :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour looks so pretty!Just found your blog, it's lovely :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour is gorgeous. The only thing that put me off buying this was the actual finish, I like my nails to look super gloosy so opted for the Gelly range.

    Love your accent nails! :)

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colour, I love the Barry M range.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the colour, it's so pretty! Such a great effect the three work so well together :)

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful color!!! nice blog! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've not known whether to try this or not. i love the colour of it but it just looks a right pain to take off!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous colour!
    I love how you paired to up together!
    Stefy ♥ x
    Fashion + Beauty
    TWEET ME! @stefpuglisevich
    www.StefyPuglisevich.com

    ReplyDelete