Friday 25 May 2012

Konad

My Konad set finally arrived last week, I was dying to open it up and give it a try. I have bought cheap similar products in the past few weeks and they didn't work for me, finally decided to splash out and buy the real Konad set, I was sooo glad I did, it was easy and quick to use, I was amazed!



Heres the first Manicure I tried, I used the white konad nail polish for the first design, I then used China Glaze on top. I was thrilled to find I could use normal polish with this set!


I decided to try out a nude look at the weekend. I used Essence Cotton Candy with a flower Konad stamp and white konad polish. I was thrilled with the results, I could not get over how easy this set was compared to the knock off brands. I will definitely be purchasing more Konad plates!!



2 comments:

  1. they look great, lovely colours :)

    http://amyelizabethmartin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun stamping. ;) Both looks are great!

    ReplyDelete