Friday 6 April 2012

Easter Time!

Easter is just around the corner! Are you ready? I hope everyone didn't have to work today like me, oh well I'm trying to make the most of it, at least its Friday and Good Friday at that!



We've had some pretty bad weather in Ireland this week so it’s nice to see the sun out today. I hope it stays nice for the weekend!
 

My sissy and I got all our Easter decorations out this week the apartment is full of colour!






As I’m gearing up for the marathon I’m hoping not to consume too much chocie this weekend, I have already eaten most of the egg I received from work yesterday it was delish!


Il be spending Easter Sunday at my parents’ house, making cakes and some nice dinner. I hope whatever you get up to you enjoy it!


Painted some Easter Nails while eating half a giant Easter egg last night! I love Pastels!! Found the tutorial on Over The Taupe Beauty






HAPPY EASTER!

3 comments:

  1. I just love the little Easter Bunnies from Waterford! and your nails are amazing, think I'll get you to do my toes the purple shade next time you do them. Looking forward to seeing you and Sarah over the Easter love Mom x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I might have to try this! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog!
    Keep posting dear!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete