Saturday 8 July 2017

Review: Miracle Sculpting Sponge


Last week I attended the Goss Media 3rd Birthday Party. We received a fantastic goodie bag as we left the party. This Sponge from Real Techniques was one of the products from the bag.


I love my Real Techniques brushes, I use my Expert Face Brush every day to apply my foundation. I don't usually use a blender sponge but this one looked so interesting I wanted to give it a go. The Sponge has two flat sides, one small side for precision highlighting and one large side for controlled contouring.

I wet the sponge using water, but I've also heard wetting it with Fix Plus is great for even application and staying power.  I used my P.S. Foundation Contour Sticks to highlight and contour. I found the sponge quite easy to use, I really like how it has two sides, so it was easy to keep the shades separate. The sponge blended the product in beautifully and left my skin looking contoured with a fresh dewy glow.


I think I will have to add it to the list of beauty products I will be taking on holidays with me. I am off to sunny Spain in 8 days, I cannot wait! I think this sponge would work great with the Cocoa Brown Goddess highlight oil, to create that fresh dewy summer glow.

Find out more about Real Techniques here- Link


I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment